WHAT IS IT?
RO-150GPD Advanced RO Water System - 150GPD RO System
Being the most sought after water purifier by commercial entities, it's slim and compact design ensures easy attachment with Taps , tanks and water coolers.
An Industrial RO Water Purification System suited for;
- Food Processing Industries
- Shopping Centers
It's high purification capacity is enhanced with:
- RO-150GPD Advanced RO Water System - 150GPD RO System
- Built in pump installed to ensure sufficient pressure and maximum performance
- Ability to produce RO water with its three 20-inch pre-filters followed by one times 100 GPD membranes
- 1 RO membranes and 1 high-pressure pumps for purification upto 150 gallons per day RO Water
- Small automatic commercial duty reverses osmosis system complete with 20 inch pre-filters
- 2 Sediment & 1 Carbon Block filters.
i) (OPTIONAL) HYDROSTATIC STORAGE TANK
- Option for an additional storage tank of 8-20 litres capacity attached to Aqua Kent 300gpd. Ensures a steady supply of purified water even in the absence of electricity or running tap water.
- Simple, easy, compact and reliable reverse osmosis for producing up 150 gallons per 24 hour period.
|Application||Suitable for Purification of Brackish / Tap Water,|
|Installations||Suitable as attachment with Taps, Tanks or water coolers.|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Purification Production Rate||24 L/hr.|
|Max Duty Cycle||150gpd|
|Filter Cartridge||Sediment 5 micron , Activated Carbon, Sediment 1 Micron|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite RO Membrane|
|Auto Flushing System|
|Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Min)||0.3 kg / cm2 or 4.3psi / 10°C or 50°F|
|Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Max)||3 kg / cm2 or 42.7psi / 40°C or 104°F|
|Min. / Max. Working Pressure||20 / 150psi|
|Min. /Max. Operating pH||2-11|
|Booster Pump Voltage||24 V DC|
|Input Power Supply||Single Phase 100 - 250 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (mm)||L 445 x W 255 x H 840|
|Net Weight||15 kg|