An advanced under the counter RO with KENT’s patented Mineral RO TM Technology and an inbuilt TDS controller. Best suited for commercial establishments like offices, restaurants and homes. Suitable for purification of brackish/tap water/municipal corporation water supply.
World’s Top Quality Certifications
This RO purifier is tested and certified for its performance and quality by world’s renowned laboratories, such as the WQA (USA & India) and NSF (USA). These achievements guarantee that KENT not only gives the most purified water but is also trusted by millions.
Optional Hydrostatic Storage Tank
An additional storage tank of 8-20 litres capacity can be attached to KENT Elite which ensures a steady supply of purified water even in the absence of electricity or running tap water.
High Purification Capacity
KENT Elite employs two RO membranes and a high-pressure pump for purification that facilitates a flow rate of up to 40 litres/ hour. The slim and compact design ensures easy attachment with water coolers making it the most sought after water purifier by commercial entities.
Mineral RO Technology
KENT’s patented Mineral RO TM Technology retains essential natural minerals in purified water using the TDS Controller, thereby providing 100% safe and tasty drinking water.
The double purification of RO + UF removes even dissolved impurities such as chemicals, bacteria, viruses and salts, making the water 100% pure.
- Applications Suitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap Water Municipal Corporation Water
- Installation Suitable as attachment to water coolers
- Body Material ABS Food Grade Plastic
- Mounting Wall Mounted
- Purification Production Rate 40 L/hr.
- Maximum Duty Cycle 200 L/Day
- Filter Cartridge Sediment, Activated Carbon
- Membrane Type Thin Film Composite RO (2)
- UF Membrane 0.1 - 0.01 Micron
- Auto Flushing System Yes
- Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Min) 0.3 kg / cm 2 or 4.3psi / 10°C or 50°F
- Inlet Water Pressure/Temp (Max) 3 kg / cm 2 or 42.7psi / 40°C of 104°F
- Min. /Max. Working Pressure 20/150psi
- Min. /Max. Operating pH 2-11
- Total Power Consumption 60 W
- Dimension (mm) 415 (L) x 222 (W) x 410 (H)
- Net Weight 14.2 kg
- Input Power Supply Single Phase 100 - 250 V AC, 50 Hz
- Patent No 199716