WHAT IS IT?
RO-3000GPD Advanced RO Water System - 3000GPD RO System
Being the most sought after water purifier by commercial entities, it's slim and compact design ensures easy attachment with tanks and water coolers.
An Industrial RO Water Purification System suited for;
- Food Processing Industries
- Shopping Centres
Name RO-3000GPD Advanced RO Water System - 3000GPD RO System
|Suitable for Purification of Brackish / Tap Water,|
|Installations||Suitable as attachment with Taps, Tanks or water coolers.|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Purification Production Rate||500 L/hr.|
|Max Duty Cycle||3000gpd RO System|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite RO Membrane|
|Auto Flushing System|
|Dimensions (cm)||L 70 x W 70 x H 165|
|Net Weight||125 kg|
How does it work?
A 3000 GPD (Gallons Per Day) or roughly 500L/hr (Liters per Hour) Reverse Osmosis (RO) system is a water purification technology that uses a semi-permeable membrane to remove ions, molecules, and larger particles from drinking water. Here's a breakdown of how it works:
- Pre-filtration: The water first goes through pre-filters that remove large particles like sand, silt, and sediment which could damage the RO membranes.
- Reverse Osmosis: The pre-filtered water is then forced under pressure through the semi-permeable RO membrane. The membrane allows water molecules to pass through while blocking larger molecules like salts, minerals, and bacteria.
- Post-filtration: After the RO process, the water flows through a post-filter to polish the drinking water before it gets to the faucet. This removes any remaining tastes and odors.
- Storage and Delivery: The purified water is then stored in a storage tank and delivered through a tap when required.
Regarding its application, a 3000 GPD RO system can be used in various sectors:
- Residential: It can be used in larger households, multi-family residences, or small businesses to provide clean drinking water.
- Commercial: It's suitable for restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, etc. to ensure the water used in their products is pure and safe.
- Industrial: It can be used in various industries like pharmaceutical, food and beverage manufacturing, and others where high-quality water is required for processes.
- Agriculture: It's used in hydroponics and other agricultural practices that require purified water.
Remember, the capacity (3000 GPD or 500L/hr) refers to the volume of water that can be purified in a day or hour. The actual amount you'll get can be less than this if the incoming water is very hard or has a lot of contaminants, or if the ambient temperature is lower than optimal.
1. Stainless Steel 304 Frame
2. Thin Film Composite Membranes
3. Stainless Steel 304 RO Vessels Seamless
4. Vertical High Pressure Pumps
5. PLC Control
6. Power On/Off Switch
7. 5 Microns Pre-filter
8. Product Water Flow Meter
9. Concentrate Water Flow Meter
10. High Pressure Pump Inlet Pressure Gauge
11. High Pressure Pump outlet Pressure Gauge LCRO800-LCRO3000
12. Concentrate Outlet Pressure Gauge
13. Low Pressure Switch
14. High Pressure Switch
15. Heavy-duty PVC Piping
16. Level Control On/Off
17. Automatic Flush
18. Low Pressure Shut-Off
110V/60Hz and 220V/50Hz available.
Standard Poly-Wood Package